Cryptologic casinos have 8 Video Poker options, including 2 Jacks or Better progressives. The day we looked they were standing at about $7k and $2k respectively.
Cryptologic Video Poker:
Cryptologic’s Double Bonus game is the best version on the net, with the highest return and highest jackpot out there.
You can choose to play 1, 3, 5, 10, 50 or 100 hands on any game.
Coin sizes 25c-$5
Summary of the Cryptologic Video Poker games:
Expected return assuming perfect strategy.
- Double Bonus – 8/5, payback 99.11%
- Super Jackpot 25c Progressive – starts at $1k
- Super Jackpot $1 Progressive – starts at $4k
- All American – payback 98.1% (max coins) 97.0% (min coins)
- Deuces Wild – payback 98.0% (max coins) 96.8% (min coins)
- Jacks or Better – payback 98.3% (max coins) 97.1% (min coins)
- Joker Poker (Kings+) – payback 98.0% (max coins) 96.8% (min coins)
- Tens or Better – payback 98.0% (max coins) 96.6% (min coins)
- The Super Jackpot games are jacks or better with a progressive jackpot on royal flush. The paytable is otherwise standard 8/5, which pays 97.30%. The meter needs to reach 9427 coins to break even.
Where to Play Cryptologic Video Poker Games:
Please note that the casinos change over time, and it is possible some of these may no longer be operating.